Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thing # 21 Podcasts

Podcasts

Podcast.net and podcastalley.com both yielded interesting podcasts, but I have to admit I'm not a big fan of podcasts for the same reason I dislike audio books. I just cannot concentrate on a recorded voice the way I can on a person speaking or on a page of text. I would almost always prefer to read a blog than listen to a pod cast. However, I think I would be better at keeping up with creating pod casts than I would with writing my own personal blog.

When searching a place like podcast.net I found tags to be very effective ways of finding relevant podcasts. Searches were just not as useful for some reason. I find i-tunes to be the most useful way of keeping up with, and finding podcasts I am most interested in, but bloglines offers a nice alternative that is accessible from any computer.

-M

No comments: