Friday, June 8, 2007

Week 4 Thing 9 searching for feeds

I found that blogglines.com had many good ways to search for feeds and that just poking around some of the sites I regularly visit provided me with more than enough feeds coming in. Personally I think that having too many feeds going into an organizer like bloglines would reduce it's usefulness for me and start to overload me with more information or news articles than I am interested in.

Searching for blogs was not that important to me.

Also, Google naturally has a search tool for finding blogs. I found this site much more easy to navigate than some of the other recommended sites like syndic8.com but that may just be because I am familiar with working with Google searches and I am used to how the format results etc.

So far I have found news feeds about actual news most useful to me but I have come across some useful links and information from library blogs as I use and check my news feeds.

No comments: